Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Restarting!

Hi! I decided that I should restart my AJ Hard Mode account because I wasn't really focusing and getting far. I still am using the username: faithfulfrenchie on there if you are also playing hard mode! Here are the rules I have so far..

I cannot...
Buy items (except from the Diamond Shop)
Use the claw or journey book prizes
Trade with people I know
Play a seasonal adventure more than once
Know the Arctic Wolf in Hard Mode of Return of the Phantoms
Go to Aldan, unless I spawn there

I can...
Use a generator to pick a number (1-10) to see how many den and clothing items I have to recycle
Play the Forgotten Desert once I have one more item to get


I'm not for sure what I want as my goal item/s.. so I'l have to look through an archive or something.  I also have some items that I don't need, I have two pirate swords and a red glove so if anyone wants those... first come first serve! 

ok bye



3 comments:

  1. i dont know why that last paragraph looks like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE
    I traded away the items I talked about near the end of the post.

    ReplyDelete

my user for aj hard mode is: faithfulfrenchie
once you are added to the blog roll, ill delete your comment
rules are here:http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2016/02/adventure-quest-fun-aj-challenge.html and here:http://meliorisms.blogspot.com/2016/02/animal-jam-hard-mode.html